Located in Taipei Zhongshan District, Taiwan, Citizen Hotel is a cozy Taipei business hotel with a delightful location close to the famous Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall and National Theatre Concert Hall. The hotel is about a 10-15 minute walk to both MRT Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall Station and MRT Zhongxiao Xingshen Station, where both business and leisure travelers are offered with ease of transportation to major cooperate and entertainment sectors, including Guanghua Market for latest electronics, Taipei World Trade Center (TWTC) for splendid shows and exhibitions, and Yong Kang Street for the world famous Din Tai Fung soup dumplings and fabulous local and exotic cuisines for a colorful Taiwan travel.
Citizen Hotel will be closed for remodeling from November, 2014.
Premier Double Room
- for 2 guest(s)
- 1 Double bed(s) (200cm X 155cm)，
- Meal Service: Complimentary Breakfast for 2
- TWD 200 for additional guest sharing existing bed. Charge to be paid upon check-in. Breakfast included. Toiletries & Beddings included.
- Amenities: In-room wireless internet access / Toiletries / Carpet Floor / In-room wired internet access / Shower room (without bathtub) / Complimentary Bottled Water / In-room Safe / Cable TV Programs / LCD TV / Hairdryer /
- Room with window / City View
- Service Charge & Taxes included.